Forum » Web Site Support

‘Scrobbling now from’ / Mix&friends’ radio etc not displayed

• Darya01 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 11:55

‘Scrobbling now from’ / Mix&friends’ radio etc not displayed

Scrobbling now from my library/my mix/friends'/other users' radio and such is not displayed anymore
    Instead, profile only says .. from The Last.fm Scrobbler
    Am I missing something here or is there anything I need to do ..
    Thanks for your advice

• Babs_05 schrieb...
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 18:27
    Do you mean you're listening via the scrobbler and though the tracks show, they're not scrobbling properly? If so, begin with this, see how you go: What can I do if my Last.fm Scrobbler has stopped scrobbling my music?

• Darya01 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 19:10
    My request must have been confusing sorry!
    I'm listening mainly via the website
    And it always says " scrobbling now from the Last.fm Scrobbler"
    But I think, it used to be .. " from your mix / neighbourhood / someone's radio, from Lfm radio (Bonobo's radio) etc
    And this information is missing suddenly. That's all...
    I know you are busy. I just thought this could be fixed..

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Mai. 2012, 5:44
    This sounds like it may be the same issue as the one I posted in another thread. It occurs with both the website radio and the Last.fm scrobbler.

I forgot to mention that this problem started after I tried the Last.fm Desktop Application Beta

After I uninstalled it and returned to the website radio, the page would display "Scrobbling now from The Last.fm Scrobbler" only, whereas before it would display "Scrobbling now from Last.fm Radio", followed by the radio station name—for example, "80s Tag Radio".

The problem has remained ever since. AlI it ever says is "Scrobbling now from The Last.fm Scrobbler". I just preferred "Last.fm Radio".

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.