Forum » Web Site Support

I can't get the Multi-Tag Radio to Play

• nyxix schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2012, 2:06

I can't get the Multi-Tag Radio to Play

I can't seem to get the Multi-Tag radio to play. I can only play my Mixed radio. Why can't I select the three different artists and get them to work? I'd understand if there weren't enough artists in the area, but I can''t even get the multi-artist tag loaded to find out. Could someone help?

Crazy is just a term to describe people who aren't normal.
  • Does it not work with any combination, or just with a specific one?

Have you already tried starting it with Combo.fm?

• nyxix schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Mai. 2012, 1:17
    I can't get it to play new combinations any more. I can get it to play some of the older ones, but no new combinations show up.

These are artists that I've used before as a single radio and they have had enough tracks to play.

Yet for some reason it will not load the multi-tag radio with several of the artists I know have enough tracks for their own radio!

• sampsa___ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Mai. 2012, 10:56

Newly subscribed

Hi, I just subscribed for Last.fm in order to get the multi-tag radio in my use. Now I find out that it doesn't even work. How can I contact the last.fm stuff?

• Could you both please give specific examples of stations that are not working for you? And again, have you already tried it with Combofm?

and sampsa___: the forum is the way to go for technical support. If you have a question about your subscription then you can write an email to official support (see signature).

• [spam]

Bearbeitet von bengt_bangt am 7. Mai. 2012, 7:13
    • Namey schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 6:01
    yeah I don't think this ever worked for me either, not properly at least. guess I'll be trying that combo thing next time

• nyxix schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Mai. 2012, 6:19
    I just choose my artists and never get to the next screen. It just loads and loads and loads. Or if I do get to the player, it still loads or tells me in the yellow box that there aren't enough artists, when I know there are.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.