Forum » Web Site Support

Albums not displayed

• Albums not displayed

Dear sir/madam,

I have a little problem with a few albums. It's about () from Sigur Ros and The Understanding from Royksopp. The songs are scrobbled and all but not linked to the album. I don't know how this is possible because when I scrobble you see the correct album image in front of the song, but when you click on the plays of the artists the songs aren't linked to the album. Also in the top albums, the albums aren't displayed. How can I fix this or is this a common problem?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Nanne

edit: The Understanding seems to work properly now, then it's only () I can think of at the time.

• kick, still not fixed.

• please. I don't want to be a whiner but it's annoying when not all the albums appear in the charts. Many thanks.

• DanysNet schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Apr. 2012, 15:38
    Have the same issue with Carl Carlton and the Songdogs. As soon as his current label ferryhouse took control over his LastFM profile, his first three albums completely vanished from the database. The were released on EMI and SPV so I suppose the current record company doesn't wanna gain sales for the competitors.

Look up the releases you mentioned and check the labels of those with others from the artists. Could it be the same reason?

• NanneTolsma said:
    please. I don't want to be a whiner but it's annoying when not all the albums appear in the charts. Many thanks.
    The problem is with the album tags for (). The tracks album is track listed as Untitled I, Untitled II, etc. which our scrobble server will filter as this would make a messof our database (due tot he amount of badly tagged metadata we receive).

You could try changing the tags on your files to what is mentioned in the album description here. Make sure the album field is correctly filled out as well.

• Knapster01 said:
    NanneTolsma said:
    please. I don't want to be a whiner but it's annoying when not all the albums appear in the charts. Many thanks.
    The problem is with the album tags for (). The tracks album is track listed as Untitled I, Untitled II, etc. which our scrobble server will filter as this would make a messof our database (due tot he amount of badly tagged metadata we receive).

You could try changing the tags on your files to what is mentioned in the album description here. Make sure the album field is correctly filled out as well.

Thank you, that must be it. The songs are tagged as Untitled (song name) and not I, II, III. Thanks for the help.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.