Forum » Web Site Support

Total tracks played and artist plays are wrong

• gjh1955 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Nov. 2011, 13:55

Total tracks played and artist plays are wrong

Recently I noticed that my total tracks played jumped from about 104,000 up to 144,000 ? This is wrong. Also, the artist plays are wrong. For example, Miranda Lambert has 1548 plays, and has the most plays. The problem is that until today I had never heard of Miranda Lambert.

nutcase
    • rmossing schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Nov. 2011, 14:07
    I have the same problem. A band named Weezer is topping my library listings with the most play count. I have never ever played any song by Weezer. I have never heard of them before.
    What is going on?

• robb23 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Nov. 2011, 3:38
    Having the same issue here. My total plays jumped from around 25,000 to 48,000. Track counts are completely wrong. My top scrobbled track has a play count of 91, but it really is 35 if you actually count the number of scrobbles. I thought this would all correct itself, but it's been like this for about 3 weeks now. Is there anything I can do to correct all of this?

• theow593 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Nov. 2011, 4:59
    happened to me as well. The last time I checked my total plays, with was around 33k, and now it's almost 200k! My charts seem to be about the same though

• Should all be fixed now. :)

• fevereb schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Nov. 2011, 10:24
    I had 89k plays and now it shows only 7k. :/

"If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." ~ Anatole France
  • fevereb said:
    Back to normal now. :)

• fevereb schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Nov. 2011, 13:18
    Knapster01 said:
    fevereb said:
    Back to normal now. :)

Thanks!

"If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." ~ Anatole France
    • gjh1955 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Nov. 2011, 14:48
    Mine have been fixed, also

Thanx.

nutcase
    • gjh1955 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Nov. 2011, 15:51
    I was wrong. Mine have not been fixed. Artist plays are still wrong.

nutcase
    • ladyemero schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 28. Nov. 2011, 12:40

Eeek... where have they gone?

I've lost nearly 100,000 scrobbles : ( From 150,700 ish to 67,177
    I thought someone had hacked my account , then realised I'm not the only one!

Are we giving our scrobbles to each other? as some are gaining other are losing theirs

Scars ..... I adore them
    My Blog - www.scottishsiren.wordpress.com
    • ladyemero schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 28. Nov. 2011, 12:49

Re: Eeek... where have they gone?

ladyemero said:
    I've lost nearly 100,000 scrobbles : ( From 150,700 ish to 67,177
    I thought someone had hacked my account , then realised I'm not the only one!

Are we giving our scrobbles to each other? as some are gaining other are losing theirs

Wow, now that's serrvice!
    I posted this 7 minutes ago all restored back to normal now

Thanks very much!! xx

Scars ..... I adore them
    My Blog - www.scottishsiren.wordpress.com
    • cj95 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Nov. 2011, 18:03
    I just lost nearly 80k of scrobbles, will the issue be resolved in the near future?

• cj95 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Nov. 2011, 18:35
    Sorted, cheers!

• robb23 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Nov. 2011, 3:39
    My scrobbles are still at 48,000+, which is about 23,000+ too many. Is there something I can do to correct this myself?

• robb23 said:
    My scrobbles are still at 48,000+, which is about 23,000+ too many. Is there something I can do to correct this myself?
    Is it possible you re-imported your listening history around the 20th October? We have a site outage which would have made this possible. Unfortunately there's no way to reverse the import if you did this, the only you can do would be to remove the duplicate scrobbles manually.

• robb23 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Dez. 2011, 2:11
    Knapster01, thanks for looking into this for me. I'm positive that I didn't re-import anything around October 20. I was on vacation that week and didn't scrobble or log in to Last.fm at all. I just checked my recent history and I didn't have any scrobbles after October 11th until October 26th.

I looked and didn't see any duplicate scrobbles. It's weird though, when I look at the history of individual tracks, it may say I have 90 scrobbles, but if you click through and actually count the number of plays, it's always about a third of that. It's these mysterious discrepancies that are causing the overall plays to be off.

• Colony666 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Dez. 2011, 2:48
    my plays are down to 2715 from like 77000...

Religion is hate
    Religion is fear
    Religion is war
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Dez. 2011, 21:12
    my play count has just been reduced dramatically

• same as above

my play count lost about 100k scrobbles.

• My play count is stuck! According to scrobbler my itunes is still connected but my page doesnt show any movement since two days wth!!

• oh lol its fixed already :)

• sj87 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Dez. 2011, 19:27

Regressions?

This is the first time I noticed my play count has jumped up by ~20k scrobbles. Haven't noticed this before albeit visiting the site almost on a daily basis if not more often.

• M_Mickey schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Dez. 2011, 9:09
    My total play count just dropped 65k, everything else seems normal.

• My Play count is fluctuating, it originally was around 56-57k when I checked it last week, however last night it dropped to 11k and now it's at 52k. Is the site undergoing maintenance or is my profile buggy?

When you wake up the world will come around.
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.