Forum » Last.fm on Xbox LIVE

can't connect to last.fm

• Is there any plan to allow Last.FM use while in game?

• Can't get anything

right i've been using last.fm since bout 9 pm GMT i'm in the uk with a uk xbox 360 and since 11:30 pm GMT it has kept saying "Can't contact Last.fm. Check your network or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit www.last.fm/xbox on your computer" can anyone help as i have been through the help topic before posting this the time now is 01.46 GMT in short what is going on.

• same as everyone else it would seem

"can't contact last.fm,check your network (its fine) or try again later",now having read through all these pages you guys say a couple of times.."its the beta its gona have bugs"..or.."its fixed now"...sooo..whats going on?

• cant contact last.fm

right i am appearing the same issue as every one else, if xbox al lastfm launch an update to xbox, shouldnt they check the status properly because its not fair on us lot who are dealing problems, its a joke, if this problem doesnt solve or last fm or xbox doesnt do something im sure alot of people will quit xbox due to the failures on xbox live, i will sell my xbox an go on PS3 where the servers are all checked an 100% secured, i am unhappy with these errors an is very annoyin so either persist problem or im out.

• contact me if any ideas

ill appreciate the help if any one cures this problem or knows how to contact me on my xbox live account DeMiiZe No EviL, il appreciate any help, just send me a message, thank you for your time

• can't contact to last.fm

when i go to sign in it pops up with can't contact last fm and it tells me to try again l8r its been a day and its still not working

• yoo

xbox live sucks man there so many problems with live, they just rush things to get £ cause they dont care i called xbox live they said they dont no the problem when there 1000 comments an complains about it, they must be smokin something

• Vig83 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 20:38

Re: same as everyone else it would seem

herbalsummer said:
    "can't contact last.fm,check your network (its fine) or try again later",now having read through all these pages you guys say a couple of times.."its the beta its gona have bugs"..or.."its fixed now"...sooo..whats going on?

I have same issue whats going on?

• benguin45 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 21:30

same issue

i have the same issue i start the app and it says cant contact last.fm it has said this ever since i go the app i mean my xbox is in uk on xbl in uk i just dont get it hope u can help me !!!!!1

• MasterGonky said:
    Thanks for that worked for me to it freed up some room as well. For anyone who does not no how to delete "System Cache" hear is how, its quite easy.

When on Xbox Dashboard go to,

My Xbox
    System Settings
    Memory
    Press Y on the hard drive
    then
    Clear System Cache.

Hope this works for everyone else.

Thanks Devilkas.

thanks SOOOOO much
    it finally works after a day of inactivicty!!!

• cheers works fine now

• Temporarily Unavailable

All of my friends on xbox live can connect to last.fm on live, but when I click on it, it says Temporarily Unavailable, please try again later or go to www.last.fm/xbox to resolve the issue. Where do I go on this website to find out what's going on, or do I just have to wait it out? My friend down the street from me can get on it, so this is really aggravating. I did the clear system cache thing but it did nothing...

• Re: Temporarily Unavailable

ZigzagBakey777 said:
    All of my friends on xbox live can connect to last.fm on live, but when I click on it, it says Temporarily Unavailable, please try again later or go to www.last.fm/xbox to resolve the issue. Where do I go on this website to find out what's going on, or do I just have to wait it out? My friend down the street from me can get on it, so this is really aggravating. I did the clear system cache thing but it did nothing...

im having the same problem bro....
    all my local friends can get on it just fine but i cant

• I'm from the US with a US 360 and i'm having the same problem.

If this is a beta than I would suggest allowing last.fm to run while you play a game. And it would also be nice if you could view a list of the songs you "love" rather than skipping through 100 songs just to find the one you want.

If you could fix this problem and add just a few more options than Last.fm would be a great addition to Xbox LIVE.

• Seems to crash out on connection quite frequently when changing stations!

Fractured Visions
  • im in the uk too im having the same problem were the error messege comes up saying
    "check your network or try again later if problem persists go to www.lastfm/xbox"

this is no longer a beta thats finished, it is the official one so whats going on its about time they fixed this

im new to last fm like many other millions of uk and europe xbox users i really like it so they should fix it, because in uk and europe we expect no less

if they dont it would be a shame becuase its really good, although i have youtube so not really

Bearbeitet von wesleyfaulkner am 19. Nov. 2009, 11:23
  • A youtube app would be quite nice next microsoft!

Fractured Visions
  • thanks

• can't connect to last.fm

im geting the same error i tested my connection i cleared my system cache i even deleted last.fm and redownloaded it stell get can't connect to last.fm i to got last.fm on December 1 3:00 pm us eastern time played some songs skiped 3 song ferly far a part tuned off my 360 turnd it back on at 11:20pm to 12:00pm some time in thare going to play some music got the error cant connect to last.fm try agean later and it's been 3 day now and it stell wont work it all the menus work it just wont connect to last.fm

• Can you double check your firewall settings please? Also are you a Gold or Silver Xbox account holder? Silver users only get a trial period.

• can't connect to last.fm

I am a gold member and the ports for xboxlive are open TCP 3074 UDP 3074
    dose last.fm us a nuther port TCP 80 UDP 88
    TCP 53 UDP 53

• I don't seem to be able to connect to last.fm because I have a space in my username. The Xbox keeps deleting it.
    Any way to go around that?

• No App?

So ive tried over and over to open last.fm on my xbox 360 and every time i click on the icon the screen fades to black for a moment and returns me to my xbox dashboard with no visible changes. its possible that i dont have the app downloaded but i dont know where to find it. If i don't resolve this today i will cancel my subscription and seek to get my 3 dollars back. XBOX is the only reason i got it in the first place and other websites provide similar services FOR FREE

• IT'S working now

last.fm is working for me now

• App Problem

Just like dandy_charger above me, when I click the icon under Music Marketplace, it fades to black and goes back to the dashboard. Nothing opens up. Is this where you get the player app or is there another place?

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.