14. Okt. 2010, 6:37 von Under_Radar_Mag
14. Okt. 2010, 2:52 von ick1999Austin City Limits Music Festival
Check out my ACL recap, featuring photos, videos, highlights and lowlights (grrr M.I.A.!)...
14. Okt. 2010, 2:22 von honeyhalvesFri 8 Oct – Austin City Limits Music Festival
It was hot, my skin was on fire, my feet were aching, the food was great, the crowds were thick, the bands did their thing and my eyes were in a permanent sun squint well into the night.
White Rabbits were fantastic.
Devendra Banhart & The Grogs were excellent (plus Shane (?) from Houston's song, bad ass).
Yeasayer opened with a small poetry reading (ha!).
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros were too hippie for me live.
The crowd was nuts for the Flaming Lips.
The National blew it away folks.
And the Eagles were the Eagles, they took me back to cassette tapes and driving to Galveston when I was seven.
12. Okt. 2010, 19:58 von Under_Radar_Mag
12. Okt. 2010, 18:02 von bphil00ACL was once again a great time. LCD reigned supreme, they brought it. Opening with 'Dance Yrslf Clean,' and it just got better from there.
Yeasayer, Spoon, Local Natives, The Strokes = all badass sets
Phish seemed fun from what I saw of it. Molly was great.
The flaming Lips was a circus and The National had a real solid set.
Muse was the only real disappointment. And missing out on vampire weekend.
All and all a great time. I love that festival.
Fri 8 Oct – Austin City Limits Music Festival
11. Okt. 2010, 23:37 von c4itlinnn
10. Okt. 2010, 20:04 von Under_Radar_Mag